Join over 450 investors, owners, developers, and other principals at the Marcus & Millichap/IPA Southern California CRE Forecast for a full day of programming along with a networking breakfast, lunch, and post conference cocktail reception on January 28, 2015.
This conference will bring together the most important and influential real estate leaders in Southern California to discuss the latest industry trends in office, industrial and retail.
What Makes This Event Unique?
- The Marcus & Millichap/IPA Southern California CRE Forecast is the only full-day event to offer Los Angeles-focused sessions on the different asset classes of industrial, office and retail real estate.
- Over 30 top owners & investors will discuss the trends affecting commercial real estate in Southern California.
- Over 450 attended last year’s event, including over 250 senior-level executives.
Wayne Ratkovich, President & CEO, The Ratkovich Company
Wayne Ratkovich founded The Ratkovich Company in 1977 and serves as its President/CEO. The company’s work has been conducted in association with a number of the country’s largest financial institutions and has received many awards from the City of Los Angeles, the Los Angeles Conservancy, UCLA, USC and a number of civic organizations. Mr. Ratkovich has served as a Trustee for the Urban Land Institute for over 13 years. He has served as a Vice Chairman, a member of ULI’s Executive Committee and a Governor of the Urban Land Foundation. He has served on eleven ULI committees and three times as Chairman of the ULI Awards of Excellence jury. On behalf of the ULI Advisory Services program, Mr. Ratkovich has chaired six expert panels formed to tackle many of the country’s most difficult and now successful urban development challenges.
2014 Attendee Breakdown
- Loryn Arkow, Partner, Kelley Drye
- Todd Bedingfield, Managing Director – Western Region, AIG
- David Bonaparte, Managing Principal, PRES
- Chris Burk, Director – Global Real Estate, TIAA-CREF
- Mark Carlson, Managing Director, StockBridge Capital
- I-Fei Chang, President & CEO, Greenland USA
- Steve Corrigan, Managing Director, Blackrock
- Neils Cotter, VP – Development, Carmel Partners
- Patrick Donahue, Chairman & CEO, Donahue Schriber
- Christopher Flick, Senior Vice President, PIMCO
- Brian A. Gagne, SVP – Direct Investments, KTR Capital Partners
- John Hagestad, Managing Director, Sares-Regis
- Christopher Hilbert, President – Real Estate Operations, Steadfast Companies
- William Hughes, Senior Vice President, Marcus & Millichap Capital Corp.
- Bobby Khorshidi, President & Principal, Partners Capital
- Michael Klein, Managing Director & COO, Partners Capital Solutions
- Craig Mattison, Senior Vice President, AEW Capital Management
- Chris Meany, Principal, Wilson Meany
- Carl Middleton, VP – Acquisitions, Northgate González Markets
- Robert Osbrink, Regional Manager – Newport Beach, Marcus & Millichap
- Robert Paratte, EVP – Leasing & Business Development, Kilroy Realty
- Mark Payne, Partner, Panattoni
- Rick Poulos, Director – Commercial Markets, NBBJ
- Paul Rahimian, Owner, Parkview Financial
- Wayne Ratkovich, President & CEO, The Ratkovich Company
- Christopher Rising, President & COO, Rising Realty Partners
- Bill Rose, VP/National Director – NRG, Marcus & Millichap
- Dean Rostovsky, Director of Acquisitions – Southern California, Clarion Partners
- Howard Sands, Founding Principal, Corporate Partners Capital Group
- Carol Schatz, President & CEO, LA Downtown Center BID
- Patrick Schlehuber, Director – Acquisitions, Rexford Industrial
- Ryan Smith, Principal, Peregrine Realty Partners
- Kim Snyder, President – US Southwest Region, Prologis
- Joseph Soleiman, Director – Acquisitions, ICO Group
- David Thomas, Principal, LBA Realty
- Dirk Van Wyk, VP – Asset Management, BIG Centers USA
- Gary Willard, VP/Regional Director – NOIPG, Marcus & Millichap
- Supply & Demand: Driving Deal Flow
- Open-To-Buy: Trending Retail Inventory & Valuations
- How Does It All Stack Up: The Latest in Real Estate Finance Leveraged Transactions
- Trends in Office Investing & Development
- Now That’s Logistics: Investment Trends in Industrial Real Estate
- I Love (Downtown) LA! – Future Development Trends for LA’s Urban Core