Join over 450 investors, owners, developers, and other principals at the Marcus & Millichap/IPA Southern California CRE Forecast for a full day of programming along with a networking breakfast, lunch, and post conference cocktail reception on January 28, 2015.
Featured Keynote Speakers:
This conference will bring together the most important and influential real estate leaders in Southern California to discuss the latest industry trends in office, industrial and retail.
What Makes This Event Unique?
- The Marcus & Millichap/IPA Southern California CRE Forecast is the only full-day event to offer Los Angeles-focused sessions on the different asset classes of industrial, office and retail real estate.
- Over 30 top owners & investors will discuss the trends affecting commercial real estate in Southern California.
- Over 450 attended last year’s event, including over 250 senior-level executives.
2014 Attendee Breakdown
- Loryn Arkow, Partner, Kelley Drye
- Todd Bedingfield, Managing Director – Western Region, AIG
- David Bonaparte, Managing Principal, PRES
- Mark Carlson, Managing Director, StockBridge Capital
- I-Fei Chang, President & CEO, Greenland USA
- Steve Corrigan, Managing Director, Blackrock
- Neils Cotter, Vice President – Development, Carmel Partners
- Shireen Enayati, Outgoing 2014 President, CREW-LA
- Crystal Fiedler, President, CREW-LA
- Christopher Flick, Senior Vice President, PIMCO
- Brian Gagne, Senior Vice President – Direct Investments, KTR Capital Partners
- John Hagestad, Managing Director, Sares-Regis
- Christopher Hilbert, President – Real Estate Operations, Steadfast Companies
- Chris Hite, President & Co-founder, Coreland Companies
- William Hughes, Senior Vice President, Marcus & Millichap Capital Corp.
- Bobby Khorshidi, President & Principal, Partners Capital
- Michael Klein, Managing Director & COO, Partners Capital Solutions
- Craig Mattison, Senior Vice President, AEW Capital Management
- Chris Meany, Principal, Wilson Meany
- Carl Middleton, Vice President – Acquisitions, Northgate González Markets
- Robert Osbrink, Regional Manager – Newport Beach, Marcus & Millichap
- David Otte, Director – Acquisitions, TIAA-CREF
- Robert Paratte, EVP – Leasing & Business Development, Kilroy Realty
- Mark Payne, Partner, Panattoni
- Rick Poulos, Director – Commercial Markets, NBBJ
- Paul Rahimian, Owner, Parkview Financial
- Wayne Ratkovich, President & CEO, The Ratkovich Company
- Christopher Rising, President & COO, Rising Realty Partners
- Tori Robinson, Advisory Board Director, CREW-LA
- Bill Rose, Vice President/National Director – NRG, Marcus & Millichap
- Dean Rostovsky, Director of Acquisitions – Southern California, Clarion Partners
- Howard Sands, Founding Principal, Corporate Partners Capital Group
- Carol Schatz, President & CEO, LA Downtown Center BID
- Patrick Schlehuber, Director – Acquisitions, Rexford Industrial
- Ryan Smith, Principal, Peregrine Realty Partners
- Kim Snyder, President – US Southwest Region, Prologis
- Joseph Soleiman, Director – Acquisitions, ICO Group
- David Thomas, Principal, LBA Realty
- Dirk Van Wyk, Vice President – Asset Management, BIG Centers USA
- Mark Whitfield, Executive Vice President – Operations, Donahue-Schriber
- Gary Willard, VP/Regional Director – NOIPG, Marcus & Millichap
- View From the Top: A Market Outlook from LA’s Leading Developers, Owners and Investor
- Downtown Los Angeles: A 115 Year Old Story
- Supply & Demand: Driving Deal Flow
- Open-To-Buy: Trending Retail Inventory & Valuations
- How Does It All Stack Up: The Latest in Real Estate Finance Leveraged Transactions
- Trends in Office Investing & Development
- Now That’s Logistics: Investment Trends in Industrial Real Estate
- Afternoon Keynote: Fireside Chat with CREW-LA
- I Love (Downtown) LA! – Future Development Trends for LA’s Urban Core